Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello! It's been awhile.

I create A LOT of drawings while I'm at work. Most go unfinished because...well...I enjoy the energy and gesture of the drawing rather than a polished look. I've never been too good at cleaning and "beautifying" a drawing. I'm more of a sketch artist than a clean up artist. With that said, I thought I'd share some of my random doodles with you all. Some drawings may completely suck, but I'm totally OK with sharing them. You might also find some random Unbroken Skies drawings sprinkled throughout these new posts. Unbroken Skies is the personal comic/film animatic that I'm working and struggling on. I'm going to post these work drawings as often as I can. If anyone is interested in prints, just shoot me an email. Thinking of putting these into a sketchbook completion. All in due time I suppose.

Cheers everyone, and I hope you enjoy!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment