Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Break Time Drawing #1

I usually create one or two drawings during the work day. It's meant as a way of taking a break from the daily grind. I try not to spend too much time on them. Usually it's only a few minutes. A lot of the time this will help inform the illustration work I'm doing for the company. Here's one from today. The drawing may not be that great, and sure there are some errors. Still, its a good way to exercise the creativity.
 Also, about a month ago the Blue Mammoth team decided to play the game League of Legends during our lunch breaks. The game was a wee bit too intense for me. I played one round and decided to sit out on the rest. That being said, that didn't stop me from doing a quick sketch, poking fun at the teams intensity playing the game. It's all in good fun. ;-) I apologize if you cannot read my handwriting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment