Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cold Blooded Warriors

It feels like I'm developing more projects than I have time for. To me though, that's a good thing. I often find that it's better to work and develop multiple projects rather than to have just the one. It keeps ones eye sharp and helps inform the other projects one is working on in many ways. It's not an excuse to explore different styles. Honestly, I've never had much interest in that, or I should say, I don't enjoy letting a style become the directive for a project. These stories or ideas just pop up in my head and I draw them. Its really as simple as that. Such as this drawing series I'm developing for fun called "Cold Blooded Warriors". The idea came about at work, while I was taking a break between assignments. These two drawings are a work in progress, but hopefully I'll have them finished soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment